Some six days ago, I lamented that I tidied up so well before I went away, that I couldn’t find where I’d stored the beginnings of seven fabric and fibre Postcards that I had started on for a Postmark’dArt swap.
Finally after much re organisation, and accepting that I would need start from scratch, I found them, completely by accident—
Honestly, I didn’t know just how many bags of knitting fibres I had accumulated; and you guessed it, the cards were nestled into a bag of shaggy fibres: tangled in sea-weed!
All the embellishing fibres are now contained in the one storage container!
Five of the fussy cut fish came from fabric I had hoarded for at least eight years, and I used some green and some blue dyed fabrics.
A gold ink pen was used on the dorsal and pectoral fins for more definition.
Some of the shaggy knitting fibres were used to create the idea of water weeds around the fish,then I added some heat fixed swarovski crystals for air bubbles from the fish.
A few fibres of Angelina were added to imply a sparkle on the water.
All I need do now, is address them and pop them in the mail.
One (theme) down, and two to go!